Saturday, September 29, 2018

Introductions of DBA


Hey, 

Welcome to the DBA world. 
It is one of the enjoyable moments for the software engineers to start the career as DBA.
Database Administrator generally shortened as DBA. 

Necessity of DBA:
Across all industry should store the customers or their client data for retrieve or show back to the customers in a distant or some period of time.

Consider,  as I am a State Bank of India, Madurai branch customer. My wife transerferred 25000 to my account. but i am not able to withdraw from My ATM. I need to make sure, whether did she transferred to me or not. I will check the mini statement from ATM. those last 10 or 20 transaction details on account will be get retrieved from stored Database tables:)

here Database comes and somebody from SBI side needs to take care of the databases.
Some of the Database experts called DBAs will be get hired by bank to Administer the available or new databases.


Lets see some of the basics........




No comments:

Post a Comment